FAQ - Qualifications
Before applying, please read the following qualifications and contact us to set up a tour of the home.
- Net income (bring home pay) of three times the monthly rent of your home.
- A bank account so that auto draft can be set up.
- Favorable credit history & background (bad credit won't keep you from getting approved)
- No prior evictions
- Be employed or be able to furnish proof of income
- Consent to credit report and background checks
- Have a favorable police record (No arrests, charges, sentences, judgments, liens, etc.)
- Good references from previous Landlords
- A stable rental history
- Limit occupants to 2 per bedroom
- Be able to keep your home neat, clean, and well-kept
- Purchase renters insurance
The first month's rent and deposit are required at lease signing. There is a non-refundable $40 application fee per adult. Each person living in the house (age 18 and up) will need to fill out an application. The application can be found here.
Please inquire about our pet policy prior to applying.
Pet screening is a required part of the application process for ALL applicants. Those with pets and those with no pets.
Each adult applicant (age 18 and up) MUST create a pet screening profile. In the case of multiple applicants with a pet, only one applicant claims the pet, the other applicants fill out a no pet profile. If you have no pets, you will fill out a “no pet” profile.
A welcoming environment is paramount to all of our residents. To help ensure ALL of our residents understand our pet and animal-related policies, we use a third-party screening service and require everyone to complete a profile (No Pet/Pet/Animal). This includes households with no pets. This process ensures we have formalized pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments and more accurate records to create greater mutual accountability.
Cost: $20 for first profile, $15 for each additional profile per year. A “No Pet” profile is no cost. A renewal discount is offered if profile is renewed before expiration.
Pet friendly homes can have two pets max and will be subject to breed restrictions.
The following breeds or mixes of these breeds are not allowed: Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman Pinschers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Chows, Great Danes, Presa Canarios, Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, Wolf hybrids and/or any canine with a prior bite history as documented by an previous insurance claim, police report, or civil complaint. Any dog deemed aggressive in management's sole judgment will not be allowed.
Click here to start your Pet Screening Profile
If you fit the qualifications, please contact us and let us know you have reviewed the qualifications and would like to tour the home. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org